Monday, November 7, 2011

Stockings

So, two years ago I sewed Mark and myself a stocking as well as a tree skirt.  

I love the tree skirt.  I kicked ass on that one.

I actually, looking back on that post, still love the stockings, BUT I ain't makin' another one for Lucy.  And for that matter, I ain't makin' another one for any other kids I might pop out in the future.
They were a pain in the ass and I am NOT a diy kinda gal.  

I stumbled across some this year that really caught my eye.
They are homey and old-fashioned.  I really love them.

Please pray that they don't discontinue them...

For Lucy (and any girl babies):

Bird Fairisle Stocking

For Mommy:

Red Fair Isle Stocking

For Daddy: 

Green Fair Isle Stocking

For any boy babies in the future:

Snowman Fairisle Stocking

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them. Are they from Pottery Barn, perhaps? However, I'm nervous that they will discontinue them and you'll have a mental holiday breakdown (perfectly understandable). I think you should estimate how many kids you are going to have, order Mark, Lucy, and yours embroidered and however many more not embroidered and you will always be able to find a place that will embroider them with the same basic font in the future!!

    ReplyDelete