
This year, again, we have much to be thankful for....
**it's hard to think of everything i have to be thankful for. so, i needed to add a few addendums :) because, i'm just that lucky to be thankful for so, so much.
**it's hard to think of everything i have to be thankful for. so, i needed to add a few addendums :) because, i'm just that lucky to be thankful for so, so much.
~ my family. Last year, saying "my family" meant my dad, mom, sis and brother. this year i have my own family. mark and i were, of course, a family before Lucy came along. but, it's different now.
~ my Lucy. there are just no words for how amazing it is to be a mama. and this kid, i tell ya, is one of a kind. i mean - look at this little tinkerbell.
~ my husband. he is something special for real. he is an amazing father and a wonderful help around the house. i am a very spoiled wife and mama.
~ my parents. individually, they are such amazing people. they did everything for the three of us (me, my sister, and brother) and made our lives so special. they raised three GREAT kids - if i do say so myself - and now they have a grandkid to spoil to death. and they do.
~ my sister and brother. i know it's not right, but i compare my relationship with my siblings (heck, i compare all of my relationships) with other siblings... my sister and brother and i are so close and we love and respect each other so much and i'm so glad that they are my siblings. it's wonderful to have the support system they offer.
~ my in-laws. again, in comparison - my in-laws rock.
~**my extended family!!! my aunties and uncles and cousins (and the cousins-in-law +1) and beyond. my sis, bro and i are pretty lucky to have such amazing family members who are so close and so dear to our hearts.
~**my extended family!!! my aunties and uncles and cousins (and the cousins-in-law +1) and beyond. my sis, bro and i are pretty lucky to have such amazing family members who are so close and so dear to our hearts.
~ my beautiful home, the fact that we are able to put food on the table and clothes on our backs, and are able to heat our home on those brisk fall nights.
~ my friends. I have some kick ass friends.
**not only those three but I want to mention two more whom I shouldn't have forgotten: Becky who has been my friend since 6th grade, who I know without question would do absolutely anything for me and I would for her as well. Just a wonderful person. And Kendall who, like Jill, has been around since freshman year in good ol' Bowling Hall :) And like Becky, Kendall would do anything for me and vice versa. I may not have many friends and we may not talk/see each other as often as i'd like but when it comes to the friend department I pretty much cleaned up. I'm a lucky, lucky gal.
**not only those three but I want to mention two more whom I shouldn't have forgotten: Becky who has been my friend since 6th grade, who I know without question would do absolutely anything for me and I would for her as well. Just a wonderful person. And Kendall who, like Jill, has been around since freshman year in good ol' Bowling Hall :) And like Becky, Kendall would do anything for me and vice versa. I may not have many friends and we may not talk/see each other as often as i'd like but when it comes to the friend department I pretty much cleaned up. I'm a lucky, lucky gal.
~**my health and the health of my family members. again this year we were hit with some trials but i'll be damned if this family didn't come out on top again... so lucky.
~ all the extras
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment