This guy is such a good boy. I am so glad we welcomed him to our home and into our family. We have days that I am frustrated with both him and Lucy - especially at night when Mark's not home and I have to get dinner on the table - BUT we get by and he's such a sweet buddy. I just love him already :)
I also love that Lucy has a Boston accent when she says his name: Jagga
Mark usually takes him to the park for training but he was hanging out with him at home the other night so I caught a few pics. Jag resembles Rocky a lot right now which is ok; but I think when he gets out of the puppy stage he won't so much. Either way he's a handsome fella and so was his brother, Rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment