Tuesday, September 3, 2013

20 weeks

And we have a baby.
An update (via picture) went up on IG and Facebook but I figured I'd post a little something here too :)


Of course, we did not find out the gender.
I still think girl. The rest of the world says boy.
We shall see in January.
All parts down there, by the way, are what should be there.. if you know what I mean. There is only one. and it's all normal. Which is all we needed to hear :)

This pic comparison is of Lucy (left) and Baby #2 on the right.
Cutest. profiles. ever. EVER.

I am steadily gaining weight. The entire package of Ho-Hos I ate today should add to that... did you know Hostess brought them back? Omg yes they did and I will be feasting until January or until they take them away again... whichever comes first.

Nothing else to update on except here's a pic of me on the first day of school at 20w4d.


 Disclaimer: I always look miserable because I think these pictures are awkward but I'll be thankful I did them... because I'm sad I didn't with Lucy.
Also, I'm well aware there is no TP... the new one was dunked in the toilet by you-know-who.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment