Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lucy's 2nd Birthday (oh, you know, 3 months late)

It's not ALL my fault that it's been three months. I mean, since I did not take one, not one picture at my daughters birthday my sister kindly stepped in and saved me from being the worst mother ever. Then summer started and we both kinda forgot about it... then her computer crashed. So, it's been all summer but whatever, here are the pics of Lucy's Caillou-inspired birthday party. 

It was 150 degrees out that day and we were all melting but it was fun anyway... I know Lucy had a great time; you can tell by her eyes in each picture. I just love her so much I could bust.

Picture heavy because I just can't choose. I love her face!

 




  

  

   

   


  


  
   
  
   

     


        

    


     
    


   
  


  

  


She just had so much fun and so did we. We are so thankful for our family and friends who helped us make the day special for Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment