Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Carhartts & Chivalry

When I met Mark, I was so SO excited to introduce him to everyone.  I know when each and every one of you met him, you thought to yourselves, WOW... I guess opposites attract!  Slow southern drawl, baseball player, hunter...
I know, there is quite the difference between the two of us.  I am the fake city girl who eeeks outdoors and hates to do donuts in empty parking lots.  But, I fell in love with him because he is truly a southern gentleman...

Carhartts
Pick-up trucks
Cowboy boots
Fried food
4-wheeling
Camo
Yes Ma'am
Donuts in the snow
Weekends in the mountains
Fishing
Hunting
Outdoors
Wild Turkey
Bird dog
Grace at dinner
Baseball hats
Iced Tea
Guns
Wild game dinner
Deer heads
Chivalry


God I love him.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! Our hubbys would get along so well!

    ReplyDelete