Lately, I've been so in love with my little man. He may get himself into some trouble, but he's so darn cuuute :) I have enjoyed hanging out with him all summer and I'm going to feel so badly when I go back to school and have to leave him during the day!!!! Man... if I'm this sad to leave my DOG, what is going to happen to me when I have kids? Holy crap.
uh oh...
just hangin' out
Sittin' like a man. haha I love when he sits like this.. he is a Daddy's boy - tough guy, huntin' buddy. He loves hanging out with him and mowing the lawn or throwing the ball.
Right now, we are getting a pretty tough thunderstorm. Rocky hates thunderstorms. Like hates, hates, hates, hates, hates them!!! And I just let him up on the couch with me. And that's why he loves me more.
UGH I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment