Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

I am having a hard time knowing that I am going back to school in two weeks.  So depressing.  Even though Mark and I are kind of getting on each other's nerves a little bit from spending SO MUCH QT together this summer... I've had such a relaxing time and I've enjoyed being at the house getting things done with my husband and my dog.

Now, finally, we get to go to the beach this week with my fabulous fam, so I'm really excited for it!  It's something we look forward to from the day we get back home until we get to go again the following year.

Also, today marks EXACTLY 4 years and 7 months since Mark and I started "dating."
It was Friday, January 13, 2006.
Best Friday the 13th.
ever.


Horrible post, I know.  See you after the beach :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment