Friday, April 29, 2011

Daddy's boy... or girl :)

Mark is so excited.  Lately he's been totally busy with his room and baby stuff that I find myself asking him over and over if he's excited.  I know he is but I am afraid he's getting overwhelmed with everything else and not letting himself just revel in the fact that he's going to be a daddy :)

He's going to be such a good dad.  He's a doting husband and I can't see him being any less amazing with his son or daughter.  I can't wait to watch him with the little peanut.  Thinking about it gives me chills.

Summertime is a busy time for this daddy, though.  Why??  Well because it's baseball season, of course!  Baby and I will be following Mark and his showcase team around this summer.  He doesn't want to be away from us for weekends on end and frankly, we won't want to be away from him either!  I can't wait to bring the baby to baseball games.  I can't wait, and I know Mark definitely can't, to show off our little one to his team and their families.

I was looking around online and found these gender neutral and absolutely adorable onesies for Baby to wear at the games!  We are going to be cheering on the coach in style!! :)

Baseball Coach Baby Onesie

Daddy's Baseball Buddy

"Baseball Season...Daddy" Baby Onesie

and there are plenty more on the website!!!  SO CUTE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment