Sorry for the blog hiatus. This family has taken quite a beating in the last week. Between the THREE (yes, three!!) beautiful showers thrown for us and all that happened with Rocky we are absolutely exhausted: physically, mentally and emotionally.
Thank you to all who contributed to the showers; whether you helped to throw one of them or gifted us any number of the amazing things we received we truly appreciate you and love you.
And thank you for your love and condolences about Rocky. I am not, nor will I ever be emotionally stable enough to blog about him. Mark and I are still suffering tremendously but we are very thankful to have something so wonderful on the horizon. It's nice to have something positive to look forward to, we only wish Rocky was here to experience it with us.
I promise I will blog this week. I have a doctors appointment and of course I need to blog about my amazing showers.
Thanks for baring with us.
xoxo
I'm so sorry to hear about Rocky...
ReplyDelete