It was horrendous.
It ended with a surprise day off due to flooding.
Hallelujah.
We started on Tuesday. I left work at 4:15, picked up Lucy and got home around 5:30. I fed her, changed her, went to the bathroom and left again to attend a class for her baptism (this Saturday). Lucy is the biggest baby being baptized; I mean, except for the 2 year old!!! :) Mark and I stopped at Chicken Fil A for dinner and chowed. Home at 9PM and in bed soon after that.
Wednesday was a crazy day. I stayed after again for a faculty meeting and to plan for the next day. It's really crazy the first few days of school. I left around 4:30 and was home around 5:30. I came home to a mess. The house is last on the list of things "to do"... So I had a little chat with Mark and told him I needed help: do the dishes, or empty the dishwasher, clean off the love seat... something! Refer to the honey-do list (in which he suggested I leave for him weekly!)
Thursday after I posted my Negative Nancy post at school, I got home with Lucy a little earlier than usual - around 4:30! The house was tidied, my dinner (in crock pot) was turned on as directed. It was phenomenal. I got my jammies on and Lucy and I settled in on the couch for the remainder of the evening.
Proof:
oh, and he made cookies. nbd.
"the hallway" clean at last!!!
Hopefully school will calm down and I will be able to get home around 4:30 every day to be able to make dinner, hang with Loochy (just another nickname for my girl hah!) and maybe grade some papers...
I shall leave you with my baby.
Roar!
No comments:
Post a Comment