Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates

Ok first off, thanks to you ALL for being so kind with your words when I was FREAKIN' about not having it all together.  I'm feeling a little better, of course Lucy is taking a nap.  However, I woke up at 6:33.

I have to leave the house at 6:20.

Thaaaaaaat's right.

But.  Mark and I are working through our "schedule" and I appreciate you admitting to me you're all cray-cray, too.  Or something like that.



Another thing making me cheerful?
My new front door mat :)


I mean you can't not feel delightful when you see it, right?


Ok next up, my butt pad.  I promised you a pic, and so here ya go!


The little opening in the back is for my butt bone - so there is no pressure.  

Hello, I'm 80 years old.



My baby found her feet




Sometimes she enjoys the right foot.  Sometimes the left.  Sometimes both.  She's flexible, that child.  


Lucy has a friend.  Patrick is Melissa's (our babysitter) son.  He's super cute!



And she's super cute.


We needed 6 month/warmer clothes: leggings, long sleeves, socks, cotton hats (with bows, duh)

Mark also said he went out today and got her a full body winter fleece :) 
I'll post a picture when we put her in it for the first time.  Or, you know, just to take a picture of it.  And her.
When you see it, you might die of cuteness overload.


Next up?  Photos of Lucy's Christening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment