Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slightly obsessed

I've practically had to beg my husband to send me pictures of my baby during the day.  I have yet to see her roll over with my own eyes and am seriously having withdrawals like woah.  I'm dyin' y'all.

Well I have begged and begged my heart out and this week I have received more than one picture a day and a few videos too!!!

So, I must share some pictures o' my babe :)  This kid is so. damn. cute.

 dammit. that's what I get for having a stay-at-home daddy...

 trying to get her used to sitting up :)

 playing with Grandma

 "I eat you, Tophie" 
that's how Lucy will talk.  at least it's how I picture her talking one day

now prepare yourselves... these next two may knock you off your feet :)

 this is the picture I got from Mark today
he took it with his phone
and added the caption
"Mommy, are you in this thing?"
hahahahah what a goof

it made my day

and that picture looks oddly like one I sent to Uncle Greg a few weeks ago ...

oh, hey.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am just as obsessed with Lucy as you are. I love this little durl.

    ReplyDelete