Jenn and I were very close in high school. We are Facebook friends now, and I keep up with her through her occasional blog posts. The other day she blogged for the first time in a while and that post hit a chord with me.
Jenn suffered through some infertility. This is something that was a huge fear for me. I was terrified of not being able to have a family; for Mark, for me....
I wanted to pass on her information and her story because I think that she and her husband conquered this obstacle very well... and came out the other end quite resiliently and positive, if you ask me!
I also think it's amazing because so many people spend thousands of dollars on IUI and IVF and are still unable to have children. And here is a $20 cream/gel (Pre-Seed) that you can pick up at the Walmart or CVS or Target.....
Keep in mind, as Jenn states, she had NORMAL test results and for all intents and purposes, a NORMAL uterus - they just couldn't get pregnant. So, (not knowing anything medical myself) it may be a different story for someone who is having trouble conceiving because of actual medical reasons, I don't know.
Anyway, I'm super happy for Jenn and her adorable hubby, Chad. Having just gone through what they are going through (they're having a little girl, too!), I just know they are going to have an amazing time with the little darling when she arrives.
Congrats to them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment