Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I love Christmas time.  Aside from the bitter cold outside and the chilly-ness as I walk into the house, I can't help but feel the warmth of my decorations and the tree.  Our tree smells amazing and this candle (Yankee Sparkling Cinnamon) is incredible.  This is the best time of the year.  I thought I'd share how Christmas has entered our home this year.

Outside:
**Decoration Picture coming as soon as I can figure out how to turn on the lights!!**

Mark's aunt Eileen made us this wreath.  So pretty :)


Inside:

Santa mantle - our stockings are hung by the chimney with care :) I made Marks and mine.  Rocky's?  Not yet but I will be making one next year :) so, I'll just make two!!

Don't you love my P E A C E??  I do.  Target, two years ago - $9.99!  The berries behind are Michaels - 50% off :)  I'm my mother's daughter.

Tree!  I made the tree skirt, too.  Man, I'm good!!

 I feel like the tree looks a little empty, we just don't have enough ornaments gathered yet.  So, I think I'll go out and get tinsel.  We never had tinsel as kids, but Mark did so, I thought I'd do it for him :)

nothing is better, to me, than a beautiful angel on top of the tree!

See the Nutcracker peeking behind the tree?  Also Michaels 60% off!

More decorations:

Snowman table




I guess I'm the moose lady... but how cuuuuuute are they!?!?

another cuuuuute thing?  

I can't even stand when he curls up like this... he looks like a little lamb :) it's just too much!!!

another few additions and this house is a Christmas Home :)






it's not Christmas without a MISTLETOE!!! :)


This isn't the last Christmas post, I mean really?  We still have WEEKS before the day so you'll hear from me :) ...wrapping and presents and baking and more to come!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bauer is laying that exact same way right now! haha thanks for the Christmas post....FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete