So I just looked back and I forgot to post at 7 months. I'm losing it. We didn't do official 6 month photos. Jesus, Emily, get your shit together!
Lucy at 8 months is as spunky as I could ever have imagined my daughter to be.
+She has learned that if she doesn't want the food I'm giving her, SHE PUSHES IT AWAY. That's right, she's all like, "no stanks biotch."
+she is army-crawling her ass off and rolls absolutely all over the place.
+she makes this gargling noise. I'm not sure why or how she learned but it's out of control.
+she likes playing in two specific areas of my house. one is right at the flimsy doors of the TV cabinet. the other is under the wine rack where we have her baseball bat and it's fallen on her several times. whoops.
+we've started giving her "real" food sparingly... cantelope she won't eat blended but if I have pieces and feed them to her, she'll eat them. whole peas. green beans. bananas.
+loves, loves, loves tv. anything - much to her father's chagrin (he thinks she absolutely loves the hunting channel, but she absolutely dies over General Hospital. the kid just likes the TV.)
+she's moved up to a big-girl carseat :)
+she still won't sit on my hip. won't do it. pain. in. the. ass.
+if food I'm giving her doesn't make it into her mouth, she'll push it in herself. she is a genius.
+she grabs my big nose and turns my head to her preference so she can play with my earrings or whatever.
+she loves my engagement ring. she pinches it and plays with it. a woman after my own heart - she likes sparkly things :)
+she's starting to hold her own bottle. shut the front door. just shut ittt.
+she's pulling herself up. she tries to do it on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. sturdy things, flimsy things. me.
She's an amazing kid. She is so goddamned cute I could die. I am so happy she is my daughter.
And now, a lot of pictures. Don't act like you weren't waiting for it!!!
never underestimate Great Grandpa Frank and his insane-ness
birch beer. MMmm.
and now, meet Lucy's favorite thing. her tongue.
She is amazing. I can't believe that in 1 month she'll be 9 MONTHS. It breaks my heart, really.
I love her.
So stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete