So, I was checking out my own blog (that's right) and I noticed it's been WAY TOO LONG since I posted pictures of my Tinkerbell.
What was I thinking!?
So, I ransacked my camera and my cell and found a ton o' stuff. So, I figured I would post a bunchastuff randomly!!! I don't have a lot of time to sit and post so I'll just kill a few posts with one stone, if you know what I mean.
Beware, though, it's Lucy overload.
But who doesn't love them summa Lucy?
First a pic of my first ever DIY... it's not awesome but I love how it looks in Lucy's room.
Tink ate some chicken. And did for a few days but not since because I refuse to make it (stinks) and Mark hasn't again. But she liked it! :)
Bath time is still her fave... had our first temper tantrum in the bathtub as a matter of fact. See those toys? She needs one per hand at. all. times. and God forbid mama take a toy out of one of those hands. Total. Exorcist.
At daycare on Valentine's Day, Miss Melissa helped Lucy make this for us.
and I died.
Mark and Lucy went to breakfast with Nana and Pop on Valentine's morning.
Mark got me the perfect card. Made me feel better about life, really.
Mom made me and Mal a recipe book. It's awesome. I used it tonight to make some delish crescent chicken. yum-o.
loving on Grandpa!
a new teddy bear from Great Grandpa Frank
Grandma helping her try to walk. all she wants to do is walk, walk, walk.
sharing Sophie
time for a nap
peek-a-boo, mama
Beware, though, it's Lucy overload.
But who doesn't love them summa Lucy?
First a pic of my first ever DIY... it's not awesome but I love how it looks in Lucy's room.
Tink ate some chicken. And did for a few days but not since because I refuse to make it (stinks) and Mark hasn't again. But she liked it! :)
Bath time is still her fave... had our first temper tantrum in the bathtub as a matter of fact. See those toys? She needs one per hand at. all. times. and God forbid mama take a toy out of one of those hands. Total. Exorcist.
Ok let's take it to Valentine's Day.
Mark and I went out two weekends before. with Lucy :)
we literally hadn't seen each other in weeks.
We went to our traditional dinner with Aunt Mal and Uncle Chris the weekend before Valentine's Day (it was a Tuesday.) With Lucy this year...
Let me break it down for you.
2009: (Maggianos) both of us were hoping to see rings in pockets of guys
2010: (Cheesecake Factory) Emily married, Mallory engaged
2011: (Outback) Emily pregnant, Mallory married
2012: (Cheesecake Factory) Lucy joins us
Seriously, can't wait to see what next Valentine's Day brings ;) I love this tradition with those two. It's something I have looked forward to for the last few years and I hope we continue it for many years to come -- kids and all!!!!
At daycare on Valentine's Day, Miss Melissa helped Lucy make this for us.
and I died.
Mark and Lucy went to breakfast with Nana and Pop on Valentine's morning.
Lucy and I spent the evening together and she was spunky and spirited as usual.
Mark got me the perfect card. Made me feel better about life, really.
Mom made me and Mal a recipe book. It's awesome. I used it tonight to make some delish crescent chicken. yum-o.
Next topic ... Lucy is not easy to please when I need to make dinner and feed myself. I mean can a woman get a meal around here or what!?
So, I've resorted to bringing her into the kitchen while I cook and eat. So she can see me and so I can watch to make sure she's not putting random shit in her mouth.
Just Tupperware. But, hey, whatever works!
resulting in this:
so anyone who would like to help me, please come right over.
Uncle Greg, Jenn, my mom, dad and Aunt Mal visited this weekend. It's nice when we get to see them. We don't get to as often as I'd like. Lucy is sharing with her uncle in this picture :) Jenn was nice enough to take a few pics!
loving on Grandpa!
a new teddy bear from Great Grandpa Frank
Grandma helping her try to walk. all she wants to do is walk, walk, walk.
We had our first snow. We didn't go out - too cold. I had Luc out for about a second the night it snowed and she was un-amused. Too cold for her - she's like her mama!!
But I got a day off work because of it, so I was able to actually spend time with Lucy and Mark. We don't get to do that often at all!!
My beautiful girl. I'm absolutely, sickeningly, in love with this kid. It's weakening.
sharing Sophie
time for a nap
peek-a-boo, mama
and at the end of the day, everyday, we are all just absolutely tuckered out. I hate that days have to end but boy do we all need our rest in this house.
#1 - Mark's card made me tear up. How perfect was that card??
ReplyDelete#2 - Nice bokeh on the album spine picture!
#3 - I. love. Lucy.