My baby is 11 months tomorrow.
(Yes I'll do a post as I neglected to do one for 10 months. Denial, you know).
I am excited to see her grow up. I really am. I am so excited to see the personality I see now (however sassy it may be) get bigger and bigger.
Sometimes I daydream of her talking to me. Her little voice is so cute it makes me die.
I also keep picturing her at the beach this summer and how fun it's going to be.
But I'm also sad.
I can. not. believe it's been almost a year since she was born!!
I am trying really hard to embrace it and know that it just gets better from here on out!
Annnd one day I'll have another baby and be able to have all those baby memories again.
Jesus, I can't imagine how my mom feels knowing that HER BABIES are now having babies...
I can't even get over that my baby is almost one!
Anyway, we had a little photo shoot yesterday with my sister.
Cake smash.
It was ridiculous.
There was cake everywhere:
In between toes.
In ears.
Up nose.
In hair.
In the nether regions...
But boy is she cute.
Do yourself a favor and go here to check them out!!!!! :)
Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! My daughter is almost 15 months and I agree that time flies! ~Andrea P.S. I tried to follow your blog, but I don't see a follower box, am I missing it?
ReplyDelete