I'm so thankful that I had this last week off. Lucy and I had such a fantastic week.
We relaxed and played; we started planning someone's 1 YEAR birthday party and practiced walking!!!
I am putting it in the books that in the last day or two she has really started to get brave and take a few steps on her own - 1, 2 or 3 (maybe). I'm grateful I got to see the beginnings of it because I know I'm going to miss seeing her really start.
Our relaxing week ended with a bang this weekend. We had so much fun yesterday!
We got to go to two birthday parties! Party animals!! :) We went to our friend Patrick's birthday (our babysitter's son) who turned ONE!! Lucy had fun in their brand new backyard and Patrick absolutely wrecked his cake. So fun.
can't wait to have a swing set in our yard!
Lucy in this picture makes me die. Don't mind her poor little chin.
Then we rode up to Manassas to Great Grandpa Frank's 90TH birthday party!!
Grandpa and his kids :)
playing with Uncle Chris
Today we got to see Meghan, Ryan and sweet Brielle. We don't get to see Meggy often so I was thankful for the little while I got to see her today - and of course Ryan and Brielle too!
Well, off to school tomorrow. Only eight weeks to go and I know that planning a birthday party, my sister-in-law's wedding, and our family trip to Lake Anna will help those eight weeks fly by! I'm done with this year and ready to spend some time with my baby girl (and husband) and family this summer.
So ready for summer! Uh - Lucy has gotten SO BIG! Absolutely adorable :)
ReplyDelete