Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lately

I haven't posted a picture of my glorious angel lately.
I'm really busy.
I've had to start bringing grading home - which I said I wouldn't do because I want to spend time with Lucy and then have some time for myself.  Well, I have luckily still been able to spend time with my Lucy - which is the most important thing!!!  But, unfortunately, my "me" time is no longer.  Annnd over my break I'll be grading the whole time.  During nap time, of course :)  Because the rest of the time, I'll be playing with this little tinkerbell :)


I mean seriously the cutest.

This cutie has started to eat some real-ass-food.
grilled cheese - wasn't so sure about. ate a few pieces.
pizza - ate straight off the piece cut from the pie. loved.
hot dog - freakin' scarfed. partnered with some mac n' cheese = a baby girl's heaven on earth ;)

she is such a big girl!


she is really trying to walk.

and she climbs the stairs relentlessly


she has started to be really sweet.  we are teaching her to hug and kiss her dolls.  My grandpa (Grandpa Frank) gave her these silly little dolls - a pink and a blue one - and she loves to give them kisses.  Actually, she really more kisses the air but she does it when we say, "give your baby a kiss"



we met baby Addison and Lucy even gave her little kissies :)


The weather has been sunny and warm and we have taken full advantage :)


reppin' for Uncle Greg!


And finally...
I know Lucy looks like daddy.  I know.  I KNOW!


but, y'all, this sass?


is all mama ;)


I'll be back eventually!!

No comments:

Post a Comment