Wednesday, June 20, 2012

a dad

Yes, it's late but that's my M.O.

Dads.

I could not have thought up a better dad for Lucy.  Mark is so hands-on (a stay at home dad!?) and absolutely adores his little girl :) 

one of my favorite pictures ever of all time

I made him this for Father's Day and got a reaction I didn't expect.  I mean, I knew he'd like it, but he absolutely LOVED it!!!  I'm pretty proud of it myself and I am so glad to have done it.  It's going to be so great to have one for each year of her life :) and I vow to continue for all the babes we'll ever have.


April 2011 - 8 months pregnant!

I'm really glad I married him. Twice ;)

I'm really glad my mom married my dad, too :)
I absolutely love that man.
He is one of the best I know.




"You cant stop us on the road to freedom 
You cant keep us cause our eyes can see 
Men with insight, men in granite 
Knights in armor bent on chivalry"
Van Morrison, "Tupelo Honey"

And, lastly, I'm thankful for my father-in-law.  Because without him, I really don't believe my husband would be the man he is today :) and I think my husband is a really good man.

hahahaha omg hilarious

such a good pic :)

Good dads all around :)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 20, 2012

    Emily, what a wonderful tribute to Mark and both your fathers- a great family is priceless, isn't it?!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete