Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trigger

Last summer was one I'll never forget.
Mark, Lucy and I were just getting used to being a family unit.
We were awkward and full of questions and fears and many other new feelings.

I'm really thankful that Lucy was born when she was!  I got an entire summer with the babe and didn't have to take any time off work.  It couldn't have worked out better.  I love my summers and last summer, by far, was the best.

I usually stay up later in the summertime, duh, without the 5:30 wake-up call there is no need to go to bed with the chickens.  When we got back to the house after having Lucy last year I spent a lot of time on the couch.  Go figure - so many rules! Don't go up and down the stairs, don't drive, less movement, more relaxing, don't forget your spray bottle... sheesh.  So I found myself channel surfing like no one's business.  And I got SO sick of the same old re-runs!  You know, because all the shows I watch were done for the summer.  

Thank God for cable.  As I was flipping through I saw several new shows coming on USA and TNT.  They intrigued me and so I tuned in.
So glad I did!

Enter:



anddd last but certainly not least, and maybe my favorite,


These three shows just had their new previews for this summer's season and I literally got butterflies!

They remind me of my first months with my Lucy.  And I like to remember those months!


Ah, nostalgia.  Every new season of these shows means my baby is another year older.



Bittersweet.
Now that I've tackled a year with my girl, I can't wait for the shows to start tonight!!!



Butterfliess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment