Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Bucket List!

I have a serious desire not to do anything that's a waste of time this summer!  I found this on Pinterest. duh. and really wanted to fill it out for myself - and it's good for Lucy, too :)

So without further ado


Emily (and the Fleisher's) Summer Bucket List!! :)

1. Go to the Richmond Zoo

2. Go on a walk at least five times a week

3. Sweet Frog AT LEAST once a week ;)

4. Read six books (I realize this is VERY ambitious, but I have such a long list!!!)

5. Eat dinner outside

6. Play in our pool!  I hope to do it also at least five times a week!

7. Host a play-date :)

8. No TV (unless it's Sprout) during the day

9. Spend time with my husband... I know this is a silly thing but with Mark's odd schedule it's hard to pin him down!  So it is a must-do for this summer... day trips, lunch date, with or without Luc, etc.

10. Get tan AT THE BEACH (well, hopefully before for everyone else's sake, but at the beach too!!!!)

I had fun making this list and I really hope to get most if not all of them checked off by September!!
It's going to be a good summer :)

We're starting it off with a trip to NJ this weekend for Mark's cousin's wedding.  Lucy is spending the weekend with her Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Greg :) FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! It was wonderful spending time with you and Lucy too - can't wait for the next playdate :)

    ReplyDelete