**Side note: sorry this is SO late! Blogger is making me pay to upload pics :( ($2.50/month which is crap if you ask me!) but I just HAVE to put pics of my Lucy on this blog or else what is it good for!?**
If you haven't already, check out these pics - they're the good ones :)
If you haven't already, check out these pics - they're the good ones :)
Here are a few (seriously 3 because all the others I took repeated what my sister took... so I'll tell you again, go to her blog ;)) extra that I took quickly throughout the day!
cupcake streamers. I LOVED them too!! Thanks Aunty Peggy!
I loved this idea - too bad we had an outdoor party and this was inside. Oh well, most people were able to see it at some point :)
We had such an amazing day with our family and friends and I count us so, so lucky to have all these people surrounding us and Lucy.
xoxo
**Special thanks to mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law!!!!! and brother (and GF!!) for helping me so much on the day of. because, of course, I'm psycho.**
No comments:
Post a Comment