Monday, June 14, 2010

The Hoys

One of my best friends got married this past weekend.  I was so honored to be a part of this beautiful wedding.  Meg and I have been friends since elementary school - CCD!  I'm so happy for her and Ryan.  Ryan is an amazing guy and their love on Saturday blew everyone away.  It was so special.  
Despite the heat and a little bit of rain showers, the wedding went off without a hitch.  We had so much fun.  Congratulations to the Hoys!!!! :) :) 
Getting marrieddddd :)
 us :)
speeches :)                                                                my husband the videographer :) 
Mark making fun of my elbow pose. jerk.
sisters, sisters :) she's nextttt!!
WVU Mountaineers!  Take me homeee....
 
so cute :)
 bouquet tossMom and Dad's anniversary dance
after party... boys playing darts :)
the beautiful couple!  I hope they're having an amazing time in St. Lucia.... soooo jealous!!!
oh, and we met Caesar Milan at the bar.  bahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmm are you going to post a picture of your finished kitchen?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete