Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day

This weekend was baseball/cleaning/kitchen filled.  I kind of feel as though it was "labor" day and not Memorial Day! 
Saturday, I spent the day cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.  With it getting a lot warmer out, Mark is constantly at the field with either practice or games/tournaments.  He had a tournament this weekend and then turned right around on Saturday night and we headed to the ball park!  Go figure - you'd think he'd get sick of it at some point.  Saturday night was the perfect night for a game... not too hot, not too cold.  Chris and Mallory met us at the park and we ate, drank and ate some more.  I just love ballpark food!!!!!!  MMMmmm dippin dots :)
We got free tickets because "Mark knows people" and that made it even more fun!!  They even had fireworks :)
Sisters and future brothers-in-law :)

Monday, we had Mom and Dad back to help out with the kitchen.  I'm soooo ready for this disaster to be over with.  I sick of washing dishes in the bathroom sink and the bathtub.  And if I stub my toe one more time on some weirdly shaped object in the kitchen I'm going to lose it.  Who ever thought they'd get sick of eating out???  Well, I am.  All we need now is our counter top and another gooood cleaning!  
Mom and Dad brought a delicious cookout with them :) and they also brought Honey.  Honey behaved for the most part and Rocky was such a good boy with her.  Thank goodness because he can be super possessive when it comes to his things, his house and his mama and dad :) They had fun getting muddy in the back yard and getting hosed down each time. They were totally exhausted by the end of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment