Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rainbow Connection

Life.  
Lately life has been really stressful and too much for my brains to take.  With the end of the school year quickly approaching, our kitchen being a mess with what seems like no end in sight, and my car being broken into this past weekend, I'm really at my wit's end.  
April showers seems to be an old wive's tale these days; we have had more rain in May and so far in June than we did all of April.  It's been a little depressing... with my new class starting soon it's only adding to the stress and the rain doesn't help!  I need a little sunshine and a little vacation maybe?
I got home from work the other day and the skies opened up!  It was a quick storm and when it ended I headed to the gym.  I called Mark when I was done working out and asked what kind of sub he wanted from Subway (for the 3rd time) and told him to look outside at the double rainbow :)  I didn't know it, but he took my camera out and caught this pic.  Our beautiful house with a beautiful rainbow.  I've had quite the day and this made me smile.  
Thanks, babe for bringing a little sunshine to my crappy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment