Monday, January 3, 2011

Greedy

Ok, so most expectant parents (don't deny it) are hoping, or leaning, toward a certain gender for the baby.  Maybe you want a boy, maybe you want a girl; maybe your husband is dying for a future baseball player, maybe he wants to be wrapped around a pinky finger :)

My husband is rooting for a boy.  He says he's not, and I know he'll be more than happy with a girl, but what guy doesn't want to pass on his genes?  Or have a partner on the ball field.

I, on the other hand, am torn.  I can picture myself with both.  I can picture myself putting tu-tus on my baby girl and adorable little ball caps on my baby boy.  Plus, since Mark and I have recently thought up a boy's name that we MIGHT like/love, and we have a girl's name for now, I feel like I am glad I don't have to make this decision.  I literally want both.  Sheesh, I guess my indecisiveness has bled into things I can't even choose.  I'm glad I have no power over it; I get what I get and I don't get upset :) 

OF COURSE Mark and I are going to be happier than clams with a healthy baby.  But, I wish I could have two at once.  No, not seriously.  But kinda?........................

No comments:

Post a Comment