Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Half way

I can't believe we are already half way through this dang pregnancy!  20 weeks already!!!  Now, I should bite my tongue because I know in about 10 weeks I'm going to be thinking holy shit I can't believe I still have 10 weeks.  Let's be honest, I can't believe I still have 20 to go!

I feel all right.  Still hate most foods.  Everything gives me a tummy ache.  Still eating ground turkey, steak, pasta and pizza on the reg.  Mark made some pork chops the other night and they were okay.  I had a CHICKEN burrito bowl from Chipotle one night this week and didn't die.  I think it's the raw chicken and the smell that gets me.  Whatever.

I had a co-worker tell me today that my child is going to have a lot of hair because of all the heartburn I'm getting.  Heartburn is a bitch.

Well, our appointment is not until next Thursday and obvi I'll update then, again :) But, I felt like I got a lot of comments today:

You're getting so big!  Well, I'm not going to be getting any smaller!!!  
You're really starting to show.  No shit, I'm pregnant.


So, I thought a picture would be a good idea... I guess :)


5 comments:

  1. You look great!!! :) Can't believe you are already at the halfway mark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to 20 weeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're fat....I've always wanted to say that.


    just kidding. xo

    ReplyDelete