Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Top 5

Last night Mark and I were discussing possibly going to the movies this weekend.  We have some gift certificates to Regal and we're up for a date night!  I told him it's my turn to choose a movie, as on New Year's Eve we went to see the movie he wanted to see (even though I enjoyed it too!).  I told him I would like to see The Fighter because it's up for an Oscar.  He told me I was full of shit and the only reason I wanted to see the movie would be because of Christian Bale.  It's no lie, I love him.  Since The Newsies... BUT I have wanted to see The Fighter anyway because I've heard a lot of good reviews!  And, Christian Bale is in it :)

I could just break out in song!!! "That's my cigar, you'll steal anudda" bahahah I loooove it! 

But then, I reminded my dear hubby, that I am also head over heals for another cutie in that movie, Mr. Mark Wahlberg!!  So, I was inspired to give you my "list".  Every gal has a "list," right????  The list of the famous guys you would do anything for just one date, one split second of eye contact, one swift passers-by touch.... Well, I hope I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!  So, unto my list!

We are watching Baz Luhrman's Romeo and Juliet in my 9th grade class today.  I love that movie.  I can recite the play/movie almost verbatim.  I love, not only the play behind the movie, and Baz Luhrman's take on the play, but I love Leonardo DiCaprio.

I mean seriously?????  Shut. up.  I love him.  I. can't. even. stand. it.  I could die.

He's always, always, ALWAYS been my #1 and will always BE my #1... much to my adorable husband's shagrin.  :)

My #2?  Well, sure enough as previously aformentioned, THE Christian Bale.  Holy cows... if he ever, EVER smirked like that at me in real life, I couldn't promise you that I wouldn't attack him; and by attack, I mean actually maul him in the street.

hello, gorgeous.

#3 Johnny Depp.  Every girl's gotta have a weird one, right?
Mysterious, I mean, he's mysterious.  He is also amazingly sexy, no?  If you say no, you are lying.  Don't you dare lie to me.  Don't you dare.  He's to die for.

I mean, those cheekbones?  Those lips?  The perfect contour of his face?  Shuuuuuuut up.  Anyone else want to go see Rango? 

#4 Mark Wahlberg - yumm-o

he's the bad boy (my not-so-secret fettish as a teen!), he's an extremely talented actor, he's a genious when it comes to producing.  And, let's be honest - he was Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch!  Helloooooo.  Plus, look at Marky Mark's smile :)

I just love men who are good at what they do, and these three men (as are all of my Top 5) are certainly good at what they do.  Check their movie stats... I mean need I say more than their rap sheets??? 

#5 - my last but certainly not least, my just for fun one because he's so young and innocent and thank God he broke it off with that weirdo Swift girl...
Jake Gyllenhaal.  a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

hello, there gorgeous eyes.
hello, there sweet smile.
love the scruff, too. 
love, love, love :)

Agree?  Disagree?  Who  makes it to your Top 5?? :)

2 comments:

  1. "Ay bummas we got woik to do" - I find it incredibly disappointing that Christian Bale has an English accent and not a poor 1920's New Yorker accent. I'll never get over that. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now...in no particular order:

    *Jake Gyllenhaal
    *Justin Timberlake (loved him since Nsync)
    *Ryan Gosling
    *Joshua Jackson (I will always love Pacey)
    *David Nail

    ReplyDelete