*dress weather
*flip flops
*sunshine
*baby
*baseball :)
*hot dogs (particularly at the ball park)
*sunshine
*no school
*the beach
*actually spending time with my husband
*did I mention sunshine?? :)
Let's address one of these things in particular: Baseball games :) SUCH a big part of our lives for so long. Still a part of our lives as it is Mark's chosen career. This summer I'll have a little tag-a-long at his games which is sure to be fun! Like last year, we hope to go see many of the Bowie Baysox games against the Squirrels :) We get the tickets for free because of Mark's connections and Mark still knows some of the guys so it's nice for him to reminisce with them. I'll be attending for two reasons: hot dogs and Gary Kendall.
Who???? Well, Gary Kendall of course :) :) He was Mark's coach the first year we were together when he played up in Delmarva. And, I loved Gary. I'm pretty sure he has no idea who I am. Here's a pic of him the year he coached Marky :)

oh, hey Gary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment