And this year, spring has an even more special feeling as we'll be welcoming Baby :) I can't wait until full-fledged spring is here!!!!!
On another note: I think I've started the nesting stage. I know it comes around this time, right? I just feel like nothing is clean enough and it doesn't help to have the messiest mess ever in the world for a husband... Don't even get me started on that! But, in all my cleaning today I remembered that I have been meaning to add a picture of this for a while now. We got the mirrors as a wedding gift - I love them! I bought the table last year on a trip down to the Williamsburg Outlets at Kirklands. It was my intention to add pictures of our parents and grandparents to the table. Still working on the pictures of Mark's grandparents but I think that so far it looks awesome :)
The little heart shaped containers were Granny's - I've always loved them.
Speaking of Granny, last weekend we set up my china cabinet which was also hers. Doesn't it look great!?!? Don't mind the ORANGE I chose for the walls in my living room... when I can afford to finish the room I'll take some pictures, but until then, it's just too orange :)
No comments:
Post a Comment