I follow, like, 26 blogs... half of them don't update very frequently which doesn't do anything for my stalker abilities. Anyway, I just recently started following two new blogs: E TELLS TALES and TheBloggess. I'm enjoying these new blogs because they make me laugh as much as PW does.
The Bloggess just posted a video you should check out. She just spoke to a group of women about her passion and it starts out odd but funny and ends with an amazing message to all. In between, though, she cusses like a sailor. Amen.
She is horribly inappropriately funny and I enjoy her wry personality. Very entertaining!
E TELLS TALES was a high school English teacher and just had her first baby right after I had Lucy. I feel like we could be friends - we are kinda alike. She is straight-forward and I feel like we kind of think about things the same way. However, we are different in the sense that she is married to someone 39 years older than her, and is extremely crafty. Oh, and she is breast feeding. You know me - oh hell no.
E just posted a blog about her labor. I was actually going to do the very same soon. I will title it "Things you don't/might want to know about giving birth"...just a warning to the fellas who might follow. Prob not an interesting post for you to read ;) (dad)
I'm pretty sure technology is making this generation the most unproductive of all time. Then again, I seem to be the only one who makes stalking a career.
And for you stalkers out there - a new picture of my love :)

not the best pic of Lucy but how cute are they together!?!?!?
I'm with ya on the stalker thing - aren't blogs great!? With decorating and DIY projects, some of these bloggers are unbelievably talented.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry, I'll definitely be reading the labor/delivery post that you write - I'm getting SO NERVOUS!!!