I have shows. I DVR everything and if I miss one of my "shows" and forget to DVR it, I am distraught. Fall shows are over and summer shows have begun. So long to Greys, Private Practice, Glee, Lie to Me, House and whatever other ridiculous shows I watch weekly and have forgotten to list... Hello to my summer line-up!
Monday
8:00-10:00

The Bachelorette
Oh yes, I get sucked into this crazy show. I can't help it - the contestants and, let's face it, the bachelorette herself are all a hot mess! Hot. freakin'. mess. It just doesn't get any dirtier than this.
Tuesday
BIG FAT NOTHIN!
Wednesday (Wednesdays rockkk)
8:00-10:00

So You Think You Can Dance
Been watching it since the first season. Love itttt. It's like American Idol (which we looove) but for dancers. It's entertaining and fun.
9:00

Franklin & Bash
Lawyer show. Fun show - and funny! When Mark saw I was watching it he was all like "why do you have to watch all these lawyer shows?" (see Suits at bottom of page) and so I told him to shut up. I mean let's be honest, he can sit through a few of my shows -- I sit through Swamp People and American Pickers for him...
Anyway, the show is about best friends who banter and are very charming and have a really different way of dealing with their cases. Plus, Bash (Mark Paul Gosselaar) reminds me of my cousin, Bobert and I like him, too :)
Anyway, the show is about best friends who banter and are very charming and have a really different way of dealing with their cases. Plus, Bash (Mark Paul Gosselaar) reminds me of my cousin, Bobert and I like him, too :)
10:00

Necessary Roughness
Awesome sauce. Not only do I love the main character (the chick) because she is who I would like to be in a few years - sassyyyyyy!!! but hello hottie to her right!! Dani is a therapist and she is quirky and crazy and funny. I love, love, love the show.
Thursday
10:00

Suits
Oh hello hotties. Another lawyer show. Mark watched this one first and after he was all like "why do you have to watch all these lawyer shows?" and I told him to shut up, he watched it and was totally into it. He usually likes the shows I watch even if he doesn't like to admit it.
Suits is about a kid (on right) and a lawyer. Lawyer hires kid who actually doesn't have a law degree but it's their little secret. Kid is a genius.
Writers of shows are amazing. I'm so enthralled with their ideas and how their minds come up with the plot, etc. I just love it. I'm a TV freak :)
So, check out the shows! Any shows you can't live without??
Oh hello hotties. Another lawyer show. Mark watched this one first and after he was all like "why do you have to watch all these lawyer shows?" and I told him to shut up, he watched it and was totally into it. He usually likes the shows I watch even if he doesn't like to admit it.
Suits is about a kid (on right) and a lawyer. Lawyer hires kid who actually doesn't have a law degree but it's their little secret. Kid is a genius.
Writers of shows are amazing. I'm so enthralled with their ideas and how their minds come up with the plot, etc. I just love it. I'm a TV freak :)
So, check out the shows! Any shows you can't live without??
No comments:
Post a Comment