How come I don't hate it when it comes to my students? ...anyway...
Mark enjoys confrontation. Ok, maybe he doesn't enjoy it but he sure as hell doesn't mind it. Like, for instance, the time he told the mother of a kid on his baseball team that the kid was a cancer to the team? Yea, as I sat and cringed in the passenger seat just dying inside that he could be telling this woman that her kid is a tumor!!! I was mortified. Mark? Not the slightest bit phased.
Which brings me to my point in all this... I have to find a babysitter and I am not happy about it. Why, you ask? BECAUSE!!!!!!!!
Not good enough? Well, fine. Because I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY BABY. and also because I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO BABYSITTERS!
I just want to quit my job and stay home with my girl. That's. all. I. want. to. do.
But alas, that is not an option. And "Mr. Confrontation Ain't That Bad" is all like, just call them and then I yell and scream and throw a temper tantrum. No, I don't but I'm like why don't you do it!? Annnd he counters with the fact that I'd just do it over again because he'd do it wrong. Dang.. he knows me too well.
So in conclusion, I will email the dang babysitters. And that's, that.
And when I hire one I will cry.
Because all I want to do is stay home with her:
that face! that belly!!! :)
bahaaaahahaha
Wouldn't you!?!?!?!?!?!?
I don't even want to think about my maternity leave being over and having to come back to work, leaving little Preston behind. Boo!
ReplyDelete