Saturday, October 1, 2011

TV

I love TV.  I'm obsessed with DVR.  Mark is too; he'll sit in front of the hunting/outdoor channel for hours.

Lucy has inherited our love o' TV.

I am not one of those parents who is all like, "TV is bad for a kid.  Blah, blah, blah..."   Whatevs y'all.  To each his own, I guess?  But, listen, if I can get shit done for 30 min-hour while she is drooling over that big screen, then Amen.  I mean, the kid knows what she likes.  And she likes sitting in her bouncy seat and going crazy while watching Sprout!  This is a new channel to us - one of my old coworkers told me about it and it's non-stop kid's shows (even classic Sesame Street!!) with limited interruptions!  It's great :) Lucy loves it!  She just loves that big 55'' screen - it's so ohhh and ahhh :) 

Holler for owning a TV.  

Some of her favorite shows, you ask?

Sesame Street
duh.  Especially Abby Cadabby :)

The Wiggles.  
They dance.  And sing.  She IS our kid, you know

Fireman Sam
because of Uncle Chris, of course!!

Sponge Bob 
(this is Daddy's influence - I hate it...)

Yo Gabba Gabba

Dora the Explorer
this is new!
also Daddy's influence, I mean why wouldn't he want someone else speaking Spanish in the house? 
drives me nuts.

I'm sure this list will grow and grow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment