My best friend had her baby at the end of September. So in early October, Lucy made the trek up 95 all the way to MD to see baby Henley.
road trippin
On the way, we picked up my mom who wanted some Henley snuggles, too :)
her red hair kills me
she slept the entire time we were there, but that was ok - I just wanted to snuggle her!!!
giving the baby kisses
she also tortured poor Cooper for kisses and pets - she's a lover, what can I say!
can't wait to see her again around Christmas... they change so much in 3 months!!! I love her.
saying our goodbyes - Lucy loved Cooper, not so sure he felt the same ;)
her Papa
the boots, they kill me
wearing Grandma's glasses. she is such a silly girl and I am loving that she is learning SO much on a day-to-day basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment