Last year at this time I cut Lucy's "sideburns". She had two little flips right at her ears and I snipped them off myself... so this haircut is her first OFFICIAL haircut and I wasn't too happy with the results...
Firstly, Lucy sat fine amidst the screaming and whaling of the kid next to her so I'm not sure why the lady cutting her hair had to do it so fast...
Secondly, I said VERY SPECIFICALLY not to cut bangs. NO bangs.
Thirdly, the kid has cowlicks like you wouldn't believe (thanks Mark) and the haircut really pronounces them so next time I'll have to warn the lady cutting to do so strategically.
Anyway, she still looks cute as ever (duh!!) and after the first shock of the cut subsided it's really not a bad cut! But you know, it was her first cut and I was sweating about it anyway and to not have it turn out exactly how you picture is upsetting.
Anyway, some pictures of her cut:
Anyway, some pictures of her cut:
she didn't quite like the spraying of her hair
her face kills me... I just want to bundle her up and keep her this way forever. except for all the "no"s and the hitting. but other than that, I'll bundle her up exactly as she is :)
a little instagram pic of the process.
see the after pic? BANGS!
why I oughtta...
She got a cookie at the end and, of course, asked for more and a ring from the treasure box which, of course, she tried to eat. HA!
This will be the last cut for a while, now it's all even and will grow nicely :) I will keep it short because I'm the mom and I get to make the choices and she looks too cute with a little bob.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment