Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house this year.  The only one who joined us was Great Grandpa Frank.  It was a lovely, quiet day full of good food, lots of laughs and plenty of thanks.  

We got a few pictures done for Mom's Christmas cards and Mark and Lucy and I snuck in a few of the three of us too.

I didn't take many pictures (afraid my camera is going to die because I lost my battery charger :/ ) but I'm sure my sister will have a post soon with a few more :)

This first picture isn't even fair to all the other kids in the world...


ALWAYS a blur

waiting for daddy to read her a book, but not going to smile for a picture with him... 



 missing some food on the table ... everything was SO good.  Had my left-overs yesterday and think I ate more than I did on the actual day!!!

she was a MESS after dinner so we had to give her a bath before pictures...

yes, she IS trying to escape...

CHEEEEEEESE!!!

Let me tell you why I love this picture so much.  Mal and I are looking at the camera (the one we were supposed to be looking at - mom's!). Greg is laughing so much he's blinking, Chris is laughing at Lucy who is looking at the sky? so neither are looking at the camera... anddd Mark is looking at MY camera and not mom's - he's famous for looking at the wrong camera.
I love these people
and I am so thankful that we got another Thanksgiving with my grandpa.  

It was a fun day that ended with a smelly trip to Target late-night ;) for some pretty good deals on a few gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment