Friday, November 9, 2012

Swim Lessons

I signed Lucy up for swim lessons months ago.  Recently in the tub, she's started to turn over on her belly and "swim" (crawl) up and back and I knew she was going to kill it at her swim class.

And she did just that.
We sang.
We swam on our backs.
We swam on our tummies.
We jumped in.
and by the end of class, you guys, she learned to blow bubbles.
Just like that.
One class.
I know you're thinking it, I won't say it, but come on...

**disclaimer: don't you dare laugh at me in these pictures.  i hate being in pools unless it's 103 degrees outside.  also, i was trying to make sure she had fun, so there.
also, there are a lot of pictures so thanks for coming, aunt mow ;)







that face!  there were only two other kids (boys!) in the class.  Lucy kicked ass, though.





I got splashed in the eyeball...

a little free-style.













and we have bubbles...

1 comment: