Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gymnastics

Mark and I signed Lucy up for a gymnastics/music class to see how she'd like it.  She's doing swim lessons this winter, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if she liked Romp n' Roll, plus it was a free class ;) It didn't surprise me at all that she loved it!  She got to climb, bang on things, sing, and play in bubbles!  A hit all around!


her favorite... will be purchasing a tunnel for her for Christmas!



I love this picture... she is hanging!  SO strong :) and Mark in his adorable uniform from helping VCU coach that weekend :)


I didn't catch any pictures of the music part because I was too busy helping her NOT steal the instruments from her friends in the class :) 

I would like to point out that she was the friendliest kid there... she walked up to several kids and said hi, she tried to sit on Miss Taylor's (the instructor) lap and participated in every portion of the class... she may have tried to take over the class and/or steal instruments or 'climbing things' from kids, but we're working on that.  As long as she is social and happy - we're happy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO COOL! I can't wait until we can do that with Preston - lord, we are running out of activities to do with him!

    ReplyDelete