Friday, December 16, 2011

10 Little Fleishy Things

Ok, so I'm trying something new today... since, you know, I haven't posted in about a billion years.  I'm linking up with one of my fave blogs.  She calls her Friday wrap-up 10 Little Ivie Things and so I kinda jumped on that but obvi used "Fleishy" instead.  Because that's my last name.  Get it?

I am so busy at work I can't even breath.  So I'm finally able to get a blog done and I want to knock a few things out all in one!!! :)

Let's get started!


1. I decorated for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Because this year I was gonna be awesome.
The stockings are hung.


The tree is up, and Lu absolutely loves staring at the lights.



The new manger is up and I can't wait to add to it - a little each year!


I refuse to add a picture of the outside because we would be the "Mexican" house on the block and half of our shit is blinking... it's embarrassing and we can't figure out how to fix it.


2.  Buttt I didn't kick ass this season... because I'm not done Christmas shopping and it's too late to order online now.  Damnittttttttttttttt!!


3. Lucy is too big for her swing.  I don't know what to do!  Too big.  Too big....


She is going to break it.  And fall and crack her head open.  HOW do I accept it??



4.  Santa came to our court.  I was in my pajamas, the sirens scared Lucy and Mark had control of the camera.  Hence no good pictures. 



5.  Lucy is already reading. 


Just kidding.


6.  I need a haircut.


7.  In order for me to get ANYTHING done around this piece in the evening, I shove cookies and MUM MUMs in my kid's mouth.  Big-time shove.




do I have something on my face?


Get a load of those rolls!!  Knock 'em dead Lucy!!!


8.  TV


I like the TV, mama



9.  Accessorize, ya'll.



so freakin' excited!!


rolls for daysss


10. Ok so basically I used this whole post to show you a bit of Christmas and thennnn post a buncha pictures of my cute ass kid.  Boo-ya!

More to come...soon I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment