Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Born Every Minute

Ok so last year I watched this show R.E.L.I.G.I.O.U.S.L.Y. 
and I will again this year.  

Only, it's not the same.
I'll always remember the first season because it was when I was pregnant myself.
It was amazing to watch the other women go through what I was about to go through.
Now, watching the show, I think back and fondly (prob the only time I think fondly of my being pregnant) remember that time in my life.  I'm thankful for this show; for it will now forever be a trigger of a memory of my first pregnancy.

Pretty sure I looked like this.



Absolutely sure everyone else looks like this.



What the!!

Anyway
Don't miss it :)
This year's first episode involved a fist fight between two grandmas...

Tuesdays on Lifetime at 10PM! 
Obvi I DVR it because I'm old and go to bed at 10

Catch-up on last year's episodes.  There are some real winners!  Including a scene when a woman is giving birth and literally screaming out,
"RING OF FIRE!"
Watch it; you won't regret it.

Lastly, would like to wish my one born in the 12th minute of the 13th hour of June 1, 2011 a happy 1/2 birthday today :)
I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment