Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friends

It is so nice to go out with people who you feel like are at the same point as you in your life.  Lucy and I had tons and tons of fun spending the day with some of my fab coworkers and their babes, and one bump!

With the exception of Steph who is also an English teacher, I don't get to see these ladies much, even though I work with them, and I get to see the babes less!  So, when we planned this trip to go to the Children's Museum and lunch I was thrilled.  It was fantastic.

Lucy had a great time with the "sand"box and some fruits and veggies and riding the train.  Then, we packed up and headed to lunch.  Lucy was delightful even though she missed her nap.  She was giggly, and smiley and chatted quite a bit.  I also discovered that she's kinda a bully...  I know Beth says she didn't, but I'm pretty sure she pushed Erica over in the sandbox and at lunch she was grabbing at Ava.  Oh man, she's going to be big and she's going to be mean.  Orrrr not. But maybe.

Anyway, we had so much fun and we can't wait to be able to plan another trip out with Liz's new one - coming soon! (mid January)

I didn't get any pics of the mamas but I got a few with Luc and her friends :)


Lucy in the sand box :)


playing with sweet Erica


on the train with Ava :) look at Lucy's hair blowing!  we were going really fast.


Hi Ava!


silly girls


I wanted one of Emery and the girls :) Lucy looks a little dazed, but she was tired! :) 

Thanks again girls, we had so much fun!  Let's do it again SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment