Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A-Z

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: ugh a very inappropriately old and squeaky queen.  We'll not be able to last much longer because we just don't fit in it together.  I'm tired of literally pushing Mark off my damn side!!!
C. Chore that you hate: taking out the trash!!!
D. Dogs: touchy subject... wish I had the urge to get another one.  I know Mark wants one and Lucy really loves animals so I'm sure eventually we'll have to get one.  Just not any time soon - if I have any say. Which usually I don't.
E. Essential start to your day: cursing my alarm clock and the fact that I pressed snooze four too many times. again!  and a shower!
F. Favorite color: lately, gray with anything.  and purple.
G. Gold or silver: both! throw out the rules that say one or the other!
H. Height: 5'6" ish...
I. Instruments that you play: ha!  unless you consider clapping an instrument?
J. Jobs: mom :) and teacher
K. Kids:  Lucy Evelyn


L. Live: Hanover, Virginia
M. Mother's Name: Patricia
N. Nicknames: hm. Em, Emmy, Honeydew, Queen, when I was younger I had a lot of uncomplimentary nicknames having to do with my lanky stature
O. Overnight hospital stays: only when I had Lucy. 3 nights...
P. Pet peeves: stupid people, bad drivers, rude people, when Mark leaves change around the house and his piles o' stuff, too
Q. Quote from a movie: can't even go there... too many to quote!
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: two younger - Mallory and Greg
T. Texting: what about it?  I do it. all. the. time.
U. Underwear: uh, yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: asparagus, spinach
W. What makes you run late: just being me... I've really tried lately, though!!!
X. X-Rays you've had: none?  maybe when I was two and dislocated my elbow but I don't remember...
Y. Yummy food you make: I've been trying lately to add to my cooking repertoire. thanks to Pinterest Mark and I will be enjoying French onion soup this coming week!! :)
Z. Zoo animal(s): monkeys, elephants and giraffes!

Doing this made me reminisce about those "chain letters" we used to get when email was brand new.
Good times.
Just giving you stalkers a little something to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment