There are a lot of sad things about growing up.
There are a lot of great things about growing up.
Sometimes these things are the same.
Sometimes the sad things are the great things.
Am I making sense?
I have been out of high school for 10 years.
10 YEARS.
that is sad.
that is sad.
but a happy thing happened because of it.
I am married and I have a beautiful baby girl.
I have a beautiful home and a wonderful husband.
I have a daughter.
In the last week so many great things happened! Not directly to me, but they make me so happy.
+one of my best friends had a gorgeous baby girl. Brielle Kathleen is absolutely adorable. Isn't she so cute!?
+my other best friend finally got engaged. finally.
(side note: I was looking at some old emails and in August of 2006 when Jillian just started dating Adam. I mentioned that he was a boring loser and I didn't know if I would like him. HA! I absolutely love him and I am so happy that Jillian is marrying him.)

+one of my best guy friends and his wife had a son today. he is a healthy and sweet baby and his birth reminded me of how much I miss college. how much I miss his daddy and our whole group :)

This is where the sad comes in. I am so happy that we are all starting families and making gorgeous babies. It's just sad we are doing it all so far away from each other.
So, that's all. No punchlines. Just that I miss my friends.
So, that's all. No punchlines. Just that I miss my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment