Contrary to what the song says in this video, today was NOT a good day. So, I felt it necessary to post something that makes me smile. Also, Mallory is cursing Oprah for not helping her win the lotto this time around so I figured I'd remind Mal of how much we love her.
This video rocks for a lot of reasons. The best reason is that it reminds me of my wedding because EVERYONE was on the dance floor (including Grandma) and that, unlike today was a good night :)
I remember watching this episode of Oprah with Mal last summer when I was living with her. We LOVE this song and figured they'd be singing it. Little did we know it would kick ass so much. When the chick in blue started dancing we didn't say anything to each other but both of our faces had the expressions of, OMG look at that bitch. What a freakin' weirdooooo! And if you know us and our expressions you can probably picture this exactly! bahahah... then when the "flash mob" started dancing both of us wanted to get up and dance with them!!! We were smiling like idiots sitting on her couch watching it... so funny.
The third fantastic thing about this is Oprah in the background (albeit not in a very flattering bright, yellow shirt) but obvi having the time of her life. Later in the episode she told us (and by us I mean Mallory and me, her BFF) that she had no clue about the "mob".
Mazel tov!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment