Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you were meant to be...

January 16, 2010
Our Wedding Day
 *picture-filled post*
I know, I've posted about this day before, but who doesn't love a wedding post!?!?  I really wanted to post a few pics of the day because we FINALLY got them (no album, still, though).  Of course as you all must know, I wasn't thrilled (rather more than upset) with our photographer(s).  Coupled with their lack of creativity and our rush for time after our ceremony, Mark and I got only a few pictures (portraits) together on our wedding day.  I would love to say that my wedding was the most amazing day of my life, but I think that would be exaggerating.  Oh yes, we had fun and the pictures prove it (namely the 2342948 of me with my mouth wide open?  I guess that is my way of non-verbally expressing that I am having a blast? Who knows.) Although we had a few problems with my photog, the venue and little odds and ends and although it has taken me a long time to come to this realization, I feel like John Mayer says it best in his song "Heart of Life," "No it won't all go the way it should..."
When Mark and I first started getting serious (after almost a year of dating) we used to call ourselves a team.  Go figure, a baseball/sports term!  But I truly feel as though he is my teammate... I have had a tough year so far and he's been amazing.  Even though we have our own ups and downs, as every couple does, and I may seriously contemplate beating the crap out of him sometimes, I really am glad I picked him.  :) So, I guess in the end what they say is true
"All you need is love"
And really, who could argue that we are happy to be married... 
hahaha and for good measure... just a few of me with my mouth wide open :) so typical
and that's JUST A FEW!

haha caught Mark, too ;)

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by from the link-up. I HATED our photographers too! It's the only thing I'd go back and change!

    ReplyDelete