Friday, May 21, 2010

Reno

I can not tell you how excited I am that we are getting this kitchen done.  I can't hardly contain myself.  I cleaned out all of our cabinets this evening and put everything in our "dining room" - it's a mess.  Now, this is all that our former cabinets would hold, and they were jam packed... let's hope our new cabinets will actually fit all of our wedding gifts that have been sitting in our unfinished room upstairs!!!  I can't wait to actually be able to use all of the things I couldn't use before because they weren't accessible (high shelves, etc.), or weren't in my kitchen at all! :) Keep checking back for our before, during and after pics :)


Our garage is filled with all of our new cabinets and also our new appliances.  EEEEEK!!! SO Excited!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of your new kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete