Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAY!!!

I CAN'T believe it's already May.  I'm not complaining, it's been a crazy year.  WOW has it flown  by.  This weekend Mark and I had a fantastic time.  Friday we relived our prom experiences with the kids from Caroline High School :) We had a lot of fun.  Mark helped "bartend" and I danced and laughed with the ladies.  My how times have changed, in both what the kids wear these days and how they dance!!!  YIKES haha... I got Mark out on the dance floor a few times, he's still no match for me :) BUT of course, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures.  
Saturday night we went to support Becky and Brody at a BBQ and Beer Bash for the soon-to-be wed!  It was really great to see Bec and Brody - we haven't seen them since our wedding in January!!!  It was also really great to see Becky's parents and her older brother who I haven't seen in YEARS!!!  Becky recently asked me to read at her wedding and of course I said I would!!  Becky read in my wedding, and I didn't know how nerve racking it would be, but now I know, so Becky I'm really sorry haha :) But I'm so honored and I can't wait to celebrate with her and Brody in just 35 days!  Again, I forgot my camera so no pictures.  UGH!!
After the BBQ Bash, Mark and I headed to our first Flying Squirrels game!  This weekend, they were playing Mark's old teammates from the Orioles so he was really excited to see his old buddies.  We met Chris there and we had a few LARGE beers and enjoyed the game.  The Baysox lost, but it was still fun to be able to do it again.  I asked Mark if it felt weird being on the opposite side of the net... he said yes :( Still makes me feel sad that he had to give up his dream.  I can see it hurts him, too.  After the game we waited together where I used to wait for him alone and talked to the guys.  They'll be back this way a lot this summer so we're really excited for [free] tickets and to go to a bunch of games!!  At the end of May is their next visit so we're counting down the days.  Again.... no pictures :( I really need to sew my camera to me so I remember it!  SHEESH!
Will add pics soon.. of something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment